I've never met a Sephora I didn't want to at least browse in. When browsing turns to sampling and sampling turns into spending your entire paycheck, you need these six secret money-saving tips for your next Sephora trip:
1. Become a beauty VIB. When you spend $350 a year at Sephora, you earn Very Important Beauty Insider (or VIB status). VIB gets you 10 percent off coupons, monthly gifts and free beauty classes.
2. Shop on Saturdays for special offers. Individual brands host events and promotions on Saturdays, so you'll take home samples and free gifts with purchase.
3. Hold out until April and November. Twice a year, Sephora has a flash sale with deals 10 to 20 percent off.
4. Get free two-day shipping with Sephora Flash. If you're a regular online customer, spending $10 a year on Sephora Flash gets beauty products delivered to your door within two days (free of charge), and there’s no minimum purchase required.
5. Don’t forget to take a peek at Sephora’s daily deals. When you're shopping online, check out the Weekly Wow-- a selection of discounted items for the week. Sometimes, they have major brands for as much as 50 percent off.
6. Never forget about the free samples. The unofficial Sephora rule is that you can snag up to three free samples from each beauty category. So you could walk out with three different foundations, moisturizers, lip glosses and shampoos in one trip.
Source: PureWow; photo: Instagram