Your 20s: the time when you can move to a new city for no reason and head to the bar on a weekday-- just because you can. Here's some tips to really make the most of your 20s:
- Do the thing you’re most afraid of. Find out what freaks you out, and do it.
- Book a trip you can’t afford. In your 20s, it's socially acceptable to be broke AF. Capitalize on it.
- Put yourself out there. Go for it, fail, go for it again. Repeat.
- Leave a job you really hate to pursue your passions. Quit the job you can't stand.
- Live in the present moment. Don’t let fear of the future freak you out.
- Date the jerk. Don't stay with him long-term, but let him take you out for drinks!
- Put your phone away sometimes. Look around at the world around you, and live in it.
- Try something new. - What haven't you done? What are you interested in? Try it!
- Chase your passions. If you’re truly passionate about something, go after it.
Source: Thought Catalog; photo: Getty Images