It's the most wonderful (and expensive) time of the year, and chances are you're gifting on a budget. Here's five ways millennials can spend less and save more this holiday season:
- Don't spend a ton of money on babies or small children. Children ages two months to 24-months won't remember what you bought them for Christmas.
- Don't get more than a few gifts for children. Three gifts is plenty for any kid under 10.
- Don't buy fancy Christmas pajamas. You'll wear them once, maybe twice, the entire holiday season.
- Don't buy gifts for every person in your extended family. Keep the gift-giving list short.
- Don't spend a ton of money on travel accessories. Pack light so you have more space and money for gifts on your journey.
Source: PopSugar; photo: Getty Images