Home for the holidays? It's important to take time to relax and complete the tasks you've been neglecting. Here's 5 ways to stay productive during holiday vacay:
- Update your LinkedIn profile. Face it: you've been meaning to for months. Use your holiday down time to update it!
- Have lunch with a former colleague. If you’re looking to get ahead in your career, meet up with someone who can offer insight and advice.
- Take an online course. You can take classes online for almost anything these days.
- Spend a day at a museum. If there’s a museum near you that you’ve never been to, go!
- Spend a day focused on just you. Hit the gym, drink lots of water, eat healthier, go to the spa. Even if it's just for a day!
Source: Forbes; photo: Getty Images