Taylor Swift's gearing up to hit the road for her Reputation tour, so the pop star took to Instagram to tell fans she plans to share a fact about the tour once a day until it starts.
Here's what Taylor's said so far:
- She'll be playing 10 songs from previous albums on this upcoming tour
- There will be three stages so Taylor can get as close to her fans as possible
- The stage is the biggest stage they've ever had, towering at 110 ft., and both of the B stages are "pretty much just as big as the main stage on the 1989 tour," said Taylor.
- The stage design includes a video screen wall, which "continues down to the floor so everything that we're walking on onstage is a screen," said the 28-year-old.
- The dancers' favorite act on the tour is the opening
Check back daily for more facts!
Source: eonline; photo: Getty Images