Here's five things not to do on Tinder (and other dating apps) to make sure you're getting the matches, conversations and meet ups that you want:
- Don't have only one or two profile photos. A whopping 81 percent of Tinder users have a minimum of four photos in their profile
- Don't wait too long to meet in-person. An overwhelming 95 percent of Tinder users who do meet up with their matches do it before a week has passed after matching.
- Don't post photos of you looking sad or expressionless. You increase your chances of right swipes by 14 percent when you post photos of you smiling-- so smile!
- Don't hide your face. Make sure the majority of photos show your face.
- Don't send a generic first message like 'Hey.' or 'What's up?'
Source: Elite Daily; photo: Getty Images