If you notice any of the following beginning to develop in your relationship, you may need some space from your partner:
1. You're out of the loop. If you’re consistently playing catch-up when you see your friends, that’s a big sign that you’re missing out on a lot, and it could be because you’re spending too much time with your SO.
2. You're not getting the invites. Take a second to consider why you were left out in the first place-- are you always with your partner?
3. Bae is getting on your nerves nonstop. If you find your SO is starting to get on your nerves for literally no reason, that could be a strong sign you need some space.
4. You can't remember the last time you chose to be apart. When was the last time you spent an entire day without your partner? If you can't remember, you may be spending too much time together.
5. You've run out of things to talk about. If you feel like you’re regularly running out of things to talk about, then consider that your bae overload might be to blame.
Source: Elite Daily; photo: Getty Images