Here's five signs of micro-cheating you should look out for, according to relationship experts:
- They're being secretive. Your partner's consistently hiding things from you, like their phone.
- They're cyber-stalking someone else. Is your partner constantly looking at someone else's Instagram or Facebook?
- They're super close to someone else. Like, too close. Lots of people have a work 'husband/wife,' meaning either or both parties looks out for the others needs. It's not always a bad thing, but it could be, especially if they're acting too flirty with that person.
- They're starting to withdraw. "Emotional and physical withdrawal" are major signs of micro-cheating.
- If you're worried about once specific person. It feels like something about their relationship is different than the way he or she interacts with others.
Source: Elite Daily; photo: Getty Images